Friday, August 10, 2007

A Little More Progress

I have 2 1/2 of the 4 ladder rungs done and 2 of the 4 squares done. I would love to be able to say I'm halfway done, but I'll still have the border and the binding to do. Maybe I'm 1/3 of the way done? I'm not looking forward to doing the next square. It just seems really daunting.

However, this was supposed to be a gift, and I mailed something off in it's place, so now the pressure is off to finish it in the next week or so. Maybe I'll look forward to doing it more when I don't feel like I *have to*.

Since I have another one that needs to be quilted before September, I may put this one away and start on it. I made it quite large, though, and I think I'm going to cut it in half. It's supposed to be a blanket for a new baby and it's almost twin-sized. And thinking of all the stitching that would take, really is daunting.

Also, I'd like to give a quick congratulations to Red Carpet Fashion Awards and their recognition by E! and the Style Networks. The blogger, Catherine, is being filmed next week for a segment on one of their shows. Yay! Go Catherine and RCFA!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're moving right along! Yay!

And woohoo for Boogie!