Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quilt Progress - no pictures

So I've been quilting my little fingers off lately. I made a lot of progress over the last two days. Basically, there are four squares that have intricate quilting inside them, then the ladder (two horizontal rows, two vertical rows) and the border around the whole thing. As of right now, I have one square done, one about to be finished this evening, one ladder done, and two halfway done. I probably will not finish this quilt in the next couple of weeks like I was hoping to, but I'm still happy at the progress I've made. I've really been pushing it to get something done. Plus, I want to get started on the two other projects I have sewn up that just need to be quilted.

I'm locked into the designs in the squares and the ladder, but I keep changing my mind about the border. I'll have to finish the center of the piece before I start on that so I can decide at the very end.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're really flying along on this one, now! Great!! Can't wait to see what you decide to do for the border.